Dates and Deadlines
For a schedule of University Curriculum Committee dates/deadlines, please see www.mtsu.edu/ucc/.
For a schedule of Graduate Council dates/deadlines, please see www.mtsu.edu/graduate/faculty/council.php.
Deadlines for proposals to appear in the 2021-22 catalogs:
- Undergraduate - January 29, 2021, UCC meeting (January 22 deadline for proposals)
- Graduate - December 4, 2020 GC meeting (November 20 Subcommittee meeting/November 13 deadline)
Scheduled Curriculog Training Sessions
The following training sessions have been scheduled:
- Tuesday, September 8, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, September 10, 9-10:30 a.m.
- Monday, September 14, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 23, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 29, 10-11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 1, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 29, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Class size will be limited to 10 people. All classes are in the Telecomm Building training room.
NOTE: Grading system, schedule type, instructional method, and prerequisite change requests should be approved through the college curriculum process with a final email to vice provost for academic programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing the System
MTSU personnel may log into the system by using FSA credentials.
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved