The following blocks of time are available for Curriculog training via Zoom. Training sessions usually take 30 minutes or less.
- Tuesday, September 7 - 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 13 - 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday September 14 - 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 22 - 9:00 -11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 28, 9-11 a.m.; 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Other training times may be scheduled as needed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-904-8210 to reserve a training time.
For a schedule of University Curriculum Committee dates/deadlines, please see www.mtsu.edu/ucc/.
For a schedule of Graduate Council dates/deadlines, please see www.mtsu.edu/graduate/student/calendar.php.
Deadlines for proposals to appear in the 2022-23 catalogs:
- Undergraduate - January 28, 2022, UCC meeting (January 21 deadline for proposals)
- Graduate - January 28, 2022, GC meeting (January 21 deadline for proposals)
Accessing the System
MTSU personnel may log into the system by using FSA credentials.
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved