Fall 2022 Curriculog Training Dates
The following blocks of time are available for Curriculog training via Zoom:
- Wednesday, September 7 - 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 12 - 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 13 - 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 21 - 9:00 -11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 27, 10-11 a.m.; 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Other training times may be scheduled as needed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-904-8210 to reserve a training time.
For a schedule of University Curriculum Committee dates/deadlines, please see www.mtsu.edu/ucc/.
For a schedule of Graduate Council dates/deadlines, please see www.mtsu.edu/graduate/student/calendar.php.
Deadlines for proposals to appear in the 2023-24 catalogs:
- Undergraduate - January 27, 2023, UCC meeting (January 20 deadline for proposals)
- Graduate - Dates TBD
Accessing the System
MTSU personnel may log into the system by using FSA credentials.
Please login to view your personal dashboard.
Login or password is incorrect. Please Try Again.
Listed below are the symbols and colors utilized in Curriculog:
- = has not made a decision
- = approved
- = rejected
- = held
- = suspended
- = cancelled
- = multiple decisions
- = task
- = mine
- = stuck
- = urgent, out of date import source
You have selected
You can approve
You have entered an incorrect PIN for your account. If you have forgotten your pin or don't have one, please contact an Administrator.
could not be approved